Yard Hand & Customer Services
- Takanini Location
- Customer Focused Role
- Family Owned NZ Business
Founded in 1973, the privately owned Hynds Group of Companies is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of waste water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are seeking a team player to provide exceptional Yard Hand/Customer service to our clients at our busy Takanini Branch. This role requires an all-rounder and will encompass assisting with all aspects of the business to ensure the smooth running of the Takanini branch yard. Responsibilities will include general yard tasks, loading/unloading of customer vehicles, face to face/phone customer service and stock control.
What you will bring to Hynds:
- Previous customer service experience
- Good level of computer literacy
- Current Full Driver's License
- If you have a class two and forklift license that's great, but if not, you will need to be willing to obtain, which the company will support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - demonstrate high levels of professionalism and attention to detail
- A reasonable level of physical fitness
- A great attitude with the ability to get on with clients and colleagues / excellent customer focus.
Why join Hynds:
- Competitive salary
- Southern Cross medical cover (after 6 months)
- A Values focused and supportive environment
- Career, learning & development opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team-focused culture where you can learn new skills and grow your career with Hynds.