Precast Team Leader - Winton
- A hands-on leadership role
- Growing and dynamic family owned company
- Great North Road, Winton Location
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Precast team to deploy best manufacturing processes that produce the highest quality output and achieve production KPI's
- Ensuring cleanliness and maintain a safe work environment
- Problem-solving to develop corrective actions or to initiate continuous improvement
- Creation and review of risk assessments and production processes within operational areas
- Investigating efficiencies and implementing improvements
- Auditing of production quality and paperwork to constantly improve standards
What you will bring to Hynds:
- Proven experience of leading/supervising a team in a busy manufacturing environment
- The ability to read construction drawings, steel and wooden mould set-up and concrete finishing
- Carpentry skills are beneficial
- A safety focused approach to work
- Good level of computer literacy
- Current Full Driver's License
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - demonstrate high levels of professionalism and attention to detail
- A reasonable level of physical fitness and prepared to work outside in various weather conditions
Why join Hynds:
- Competitive salary
- Southern Cross medical cover (after 6 months)
- PPE Provided
- A Values focused and supportive environment
- Career, learning & development opportunities
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed to helping our team succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds is committed to health and safety. Therefore, you will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a criminal history check. You will also need the legal right to work in NZ.
This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in a growing company and see your work make a real impact.