Yard Person / Customer Service - Hamilton
- Inwards Goods / Yard / Customer Service
- Family Owned Business
- Arthur Porter Drive, Te Rapa Location
This role requires an all-rounder and will encompass assisting with various aspects of the business to ensure the smooth running of the Hamilton branch.
Responsibilities will include: inwards goods, yard, stock control, loading/unloading of customer vehicles, face to face & phone customer service. This is a Monday to Friday role with a half day worked on Saturdays every 4 weeks.
What you will bring to Hynds:
- Previous inwards goods, yard and customer service experience
- A keen interest in our industry
- Good level of computer literacy
- Current Full Driver's License
- If you have a class two and forklift license that's great, but if not, you will need to be willing to obtain, which the company will support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - demonstrate high levels of professionalism and attention to detail
- A reasonable level of physical fitness
- You will be self-confident and you will be able to approach and engage with customers.
Why join Hynds:
- Competitive salary
- Southern Cross medical cover (after 6 months)
- A Values focused and supportive environment
- Career, learning & development opportunities
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in a growing company and see your work make a real impact.