- Monday to Friday shifts
- Early and late shift available
- Based at our new manufacturing site in Pokeno
Hynds are currently seeking a Gatehouse Administrator at our new manufacturing site in Pokeno. This role will be responsible for controlling entry to the site and monitoring the weighbridge.
Role responsibilities includes:
- Anchor Weighbridge operation
- Stock control and auditing
- Induction of all visitors, contractors and staff, including issuing/loaning of PPE
- Coordination and scheduling of all vehicles onsite and materials
- Coordination of pool vehicles
- Office administration including coordination of site cleaning and gardening
- Following all health and safety requirements including reporting all hazards
What you will bring:
- Intermediate level computer skills
- Full class 1 driver licence
- Previous administrative experience within a manufacturing site an advantage
- Flexible with being able to work on your own and within a team environment
- Excellent personal time keeping skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- High level of communication skills
Who we are:
At Hynds, we are New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of waste water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation. We are committed to helping our team succeed and believe in the Hynds values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
What we can offer:
- Competitive wage rate
- Southern Cross medical cover (after 6 months)
- Full PPE provided
- Opportunity to be part of a team at a brand-new manufacturing site
- Be part of a values focussed and supportive environment
- Career, learning and development opportunities
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a criminal history check. You will also need the legal right to work in NZ.
This is a great opportunity to make your mark in a growing company and see your work make a real impact at our new manufacturing site in Pokeno. Interested? Apply now!