Internal Sales - Hastings
- Varied Sales Support role
- Family Owned Business
- Hastings Location
We have a new opportunity within our capital region contract pricing team based at our Hastings Branch. Key responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer enquiries via email and the phone
- Processing customer orders in a timely manner
- Providing internal sales support for the Account and Product Managers
- Working with sales team to provide quotes for our customers
- Assist in establishing product solutions
- Provide support for technical material as required
- Face to face customer services as they enter the branch
- Liaising closely with the Manufacturing and Logistics Teams regarding delivery needs.
- Proven Experience in an Internal Sales/Customer Services role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - demonstrate high levels of professionalism with attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure, take direction and adapt easily to new situations
- You will be self-confident and you will be able to approach and engage with customers.
- Confident on Microsoft Office Suite.
Why join Hynds:
- Competitive salary
- Southern Cross medical cover (after 6 months)
- A Values focused and supportive environment
- Career, learning & development opportunities.
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in a growing company and see your work make a real impact.