Customer Service - Rotorua
- Customer Focused Role
- Family Owned NZ Business
- Depot Street Location
We are seeking a team player to provide exceptional customer service to our clients within the water, wastewater and drainage industries. This role requires an all-rounder and will encompass assisting with all aspects of the business to ensure the smooth operation of the Rotorua branch.
Responsibilities will include face to face/phone customer service, stock control, sales and quotes, assisting with deliveries and the loading/unloading of customer vehicles.
What you will bring to Hynds:
- Previous customer service experience
- A keen interest in our industry
- Good level of computer literacy
- Current Full Driver's License
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - demonstrate high levels of professionalism and attention to detail
- A reasonable level of physical fitness
- You will be self-confident and you will be able to approach and engage with customers.
Why join Hynds:
- Competitive salary
- Southern Cross medical cover (after 6 months)
- A Values focused and supportive environment
- Career, learning & development opportunities
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in a growing company and see your work make a real impact. Interested? Apply now!