Driver / Customer Services - Avondale
A great opportunity to utilise your driving and customer service skills at our busy Avondale branch.
- Deliveries and Customer Focused Role
- Family Owned NZ Business
- Patiki Road Location
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of waste water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver customer orders in a timely manner and provide exceptional service to all the customers that come to the Avondale branch.
Key responsibilities include:
- Following delivery instructions closely and delivering orders safely and on time
- Driving in a manner that is in line with the road code and Hynds' safety expectations
- Unloading and loading of the truck
- Provide customers with professional sales support and service
- Administration/office support
- Assisting in the yard.
What you will bring to Hynds:
- Class 2 Licence - F Endorsement
- Full NZ Drivers Licence
- Forklift Licence is preferred but not essential
- Understand the importance of safety at all times
- Proven Driving and Customer Service experience
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, take direction and adapt easily to new situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - demonstrate high levels of professionalism and attention to detail.
Why join Hynds:
- Competitive salary
- Southern Cross medical cover (after 6 months)
- A Values focused and supportive environment
- Career, learning & development opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in a growing company and see your work make a real impact. Interested? Apply now!
Please note that Hynds completes pre-employment checks including drug and alcohol screening. You will also need legal right to work in NZ.