Graduate Mechatronics Engineer
- Hands on role offering variety and challenge
- Be part of innovative design solutions
- Work in our world first industry leading manufacturing environment based in Pokeno
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds are currently looking for a Graduate Mechatronics Engineer, to join our project team in Pokeno. This role will suit a graduate with some work experience with the willingness to be flexible in the tasks they perform. Ongoing training and learning opportunities will be provided.
To be successful you will have:
- A Bachelor of Engineering, in Civil or Mechanical is preferred
- Full class 1 NZ driver licence
- Be hands on and practical, so will need to have the ability to be a quick learner
- Has an interest in design, building and maintenance
- Keen awareness of state of the art industrial machinery
- Have a strong commitment to safety, health & environmental responsibilities
- Able to work both as part of a team and be self-motivated to work independently
- Likes to share ideas and implement them together
- Communicates well in groups and written reports
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a medical and criminal history check. You will also need the legal right to work in NZ.
This is a great opportunity to get involved in a successful NZ company with whom you can grow and develop with. Interested? Apply now including your latest transcript!