National Project and Improvement Manager
- New national focused role
- Exciting opportunity to deliver quality projects safely and on time
- Utilise your supply chain and planning experience
Due to continued growth, Hynds are seeking a National Project and Improvement Manager within our manufacturing operations team. Reporting to the National Operations Manager, this role will be responsible for assisting with business development and be project lead for delivering end to end precast projects nationwide. This will be an Auckland based role with the need to travel to other Hynds sites across NZ when required.
Role responsibilities includes:
- Manage and deliver precast projects on time, safely and within budget
- Heavily assist with tenders and contract negotiations
- Open communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage supply chain requirements
- Build and maintain relationships, mentor and provide training when necessary
- Continually review best practice
- Lead all health and safety work practices
What you will bring:
- 5+ years' experience in manufacturing, preferably precast
- 5+ years' experience with business development/tendering/contract negotiations
- Results orientated with a commercial focus
- Knowledge of supply chain management
- A multi-tasker who is highly organised, a problem solver and forward planner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to lead the safety culture
At Hynds, we are New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of wastewater and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation. We are committed to helping our team succeed and believe in the Hynds values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Southern Cross medical cover (after 6 months)
- Opportunity to be part of an expanding national team
- Be part of a values focussed and supportive environment
- Career, learning and development opportunities
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a criminal history check. You will also need the legal right to work in NZ.
This is a great opportunity to make your mark in a growing company and see your work make a real impact.