- Make your mark
- NZ Family owned business with a strong team culture
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Hynds are looking for a Factory Supervisor with sole charge experience. Ideally you will be coming to this role with previous experience in concrete manufacturing and capable of deploying manufacturing best practices. We are looking for a strong leader that can balance managing a team with producing high quality product, while ensuring a safe working environment.
- 5 + years precast experience
- Ability to make moulds and form work from scratch
- Experience supervising a precast team
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Deliver on quality standards
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Lead all health and safety requirements
What you will bring:
- Full NZ driver licence Class 1
- F OSH endorsement preferred
- Strong commitment in leading and following health and safety requirements
- Ability to build relationships with all levels of business
- Competent in both written and verbal English
- Computer literacy (Microsoft suite)
- A good sense of humour
- Team player who leads by example
At Hynds, we are New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of wastewater and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation. We are committed to helping our team succeed and believe in the Hynds values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
What we can offer:
- Competitive wage
- Southern Cross medical cover (after 6 months)
- Be part of a values focussed and supportive environment
- Career, learning and development opportunities
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a medical and criminal history check. You will also need the legal right to work in NZ.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make the next step in their career in a growing company. Interested? Apply now!