Aggi / Concrete Driver - Pokeno
- Deliveries on site at one location
- Work at our new manufacturing site in Pokeno
- Family Owned NZ Business
Hynds are seeking a Concrete/Aggi Driver to join our team at Pokeno. Reporting to the Batch Plant Supervisor, this role will be responsible for making deliveries to production schedules across the different teams on site and ensuring the truck is kept clean and tidy. Flexible hours available, including ability to work shifts and Saturdays when required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Closely following delivery instructions
- Delivering orders to schedule and on time
- Driving in a manner that is in line with the road code and Hynds' safety expectations
- Keeping the truck clean and tidy
- Assisting in the yard as required
- Follow all health and safety requirements
What you will bring:
- Full Class 4 NZ driver licence
- Forklift licence preferred but not essential
- Understands the importance of safety at all times
- 2+ years' experience driving class 2 or higher
- Understanding of concrete
- A good level of verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible with being able to work on your own and within a team environment
- Excellent personal time keeping skills
- Able to work in confined spaces
- Strong commitment in following health and safety requirements
Who we are:
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of wastewater and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
What Hynds can offer:
- Competitive rate
- Southern Cross medical cover (after 6 months)
- A Values focused and supportive environment
- Career, learning & development opportunities
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a criminal history check. You will also need the legal right to work in NZ.
This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in a growing company and see your work make a real impact. Interested? Apply now!