Customer Services - Albany
- Albany location
- Customer and yard focused role
- Family owned NZ business
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of waste water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are seeking a team player to provide exceptional customer service to our clients at our busy Albany Branch.
This role requires an all-rounder and will encompass assisting with all aspects of the business to ensure the smooth running of the Albany branch. Responsibilities will include inwards & outwards goods, general yard tasks, loading/unloading of customer vehicles, face to face/phone customer service, stock control and sales and quotes.
What you will bring to Hynds:
- Previous customer service experience
- Good level of computer literacy
- Current full NZ driver licence
- Class two and forklift licence preferred but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - demonstrate high levels of professionalism and attention to detail
- A reasonable level of physical fitness
- A great attitude with the ability to get on with clients and colleagues / excellent customer focus
Why join Hynds:
- Competitive salary
- Southern Cross medical cover (after 6 months)
- A values focused and supportive environment
- Career, learning & development opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team-focused culture where you can learn new skills and grow your career with Hynds.