HIAB Driver - Avondale
- Good work/life balance
- Family owned NZ business with strong team environment
- Opportunity to develop and grow your skills
We have a great opportunity for a self-motivated HIAB Driver to join our busy team at the Avondale Branch. We are looking for a professional driver with a clean driving record to safely make customer deliveries and pick-ups. This role is essential in ensuring our products arrive on time and in top condition.
What you will bring:
- Full NZ driver licence class 2 required with experience
- F & W Endorsements are beneficial but not essential
- HIAB experience is beneficial, but training will be provided to the right candidate
- Understand the importance of safety at all times
- Managing and monitoring maintenance of the vehicle
- Ability to coordinate deliveries
- Attention to detail with paperwork
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt easily to new situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A great attitude with the ability to engage with clients and colleagues
Why join Hynds:
- Competitive salary
- Southern Cross medical cover (after 6 months)
- A value focussed and supportive environment
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of wastewater and water-based waste products in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a criminal history check. You will also need the legal right to work in NZ.
This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in a growing company and see your work make a real impact.