Senior Customer Service Extraordinaire - Taupo
- Wanting work life balance?
- Customer focussed role in a team environment
- Work local on Tauhara Road
Hynds are seeking a team leader to provide exceptional customer service to our clients within the water, wastewater and drainage industries. This role requires an all-rounder and will encompass assisting with all aspects of the business to ensure the smooth running of the Taupo branch.
Responsibilities will include face to face and phone customer service, sales and quotes, coordinate the health and safety requirements of the branch, stock control, administration and assisting with deliveries and the loading/unloading of customer vehicles.
What you will bring to Hynds:
- Minimum 2 years' customer service experience
- Ability to lead a team
- Ability to lead health and safety requirements
- A high level of computer literacy
- Full NZ driver licence class 1
- Forklift licence/endorsement an advantage (training can be provided)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Calm under pressure with the ability to multitask
- High attention to detail
- A reasonable level of physical fitness to do the role
- Previous industry experience (plumbing or drain-laying) an advantage
Why join Hynds:
- Competitive salary
- Southern Cross medical cover (after 6 months)
- A value focused and supportive environment
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities
Who we are:
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of wastewater and water-based waste products in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation. We are committed to helping our team succeed and believe in the Hynds values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a criminal history check. You will also need the legal right to work in NZ.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team-focused culture where you can maximize your potential and grow your career with Hynds.