Customer Services - Hornby
- Wanting a long-term career?
- Customer focussed?
- Want to be part of a high-performing team?
Hynds are seeking a team player to provide exceptional customer service to our clients within the water, wastewater and drainage industries. This role requires an all-rounder and will encompass assisting with all aspects of the business to ensure the smooth running of Hynds Pipe Systems - Hornby branch.
Responsibilities will include dealing with our valued customers face to face, taking phone enquiries and orders, stock control, sales and quotes, administration, assisting with deliveries and the loading/unloading of customer vehicles.
What you will bring to Hynds:
- Previous customer service experience
- Computer literacy
- Full NZ driver licence class 1 (class 2 an advantage)
- Forklift licence/endorsement an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated high levels of professionalism and attention to detail
- A reasonable level of physical fitness to do the role
- Ability to work well with others and individually with an excellent customer focus
Why join Hynds:
- Competitive salary
- Southern Cross medical cover (after 6 months)
- A value focused and supportive environment
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities
Who we are:
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of waste water and water-based waste products in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation. We are committed to helping our team succeed and believe in the Hynds values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a criminal history check. You will also need the legal right to work in NZ.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team-focused culture where you can maximize your potential and grow your career with Hynds.