Customer Service - Manukau
- Frontline Customer Focused Role
- Join a high-performing team
- Busy Ormiston Road Branch Location
We are seeking a team player to provide exceptional customer service to our clients within the civil, water, wastewater and drainage industries. Responsibilities will include front counter sales, phone enquiries, customer service, stock control, sales and quotes, assisting with deliveries and the loading/unloading of customer vehicles, and the general operations within our busy Manukau branch. This is normally a Monday to Friday role with rostered Saturday work.
What you will bring to Hynds:
- Previous front line / front counter customer service experience in a similar environment or industry
- Knowledge of our products and how they work is advantageous
- A keen interest in our industry
- Good level of computer literacy
- Current full driver's license
- A Forklift license (F endorsement) or ability to gain immediately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - demonstrate high levels of professionalism and attention to detail
- You will be self-confident and you will be able to approach and engage with customers
- A reasonable level of physical fitness.
Why join Hynds:
- Competitive salary
- Southern Cross medical cover
- Values focused and supportive environment
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities
Who we are:
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family-owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a criminal history check. You will also need the legal right to work in NZ.