- Great company culture
- Supportive team environment
- East Tamaki location with free onsite parking
We are currently seeking a Credit Controller to join us to support the team in our Auckland Support Centre Office. This role is responsible for debt collection and account administration.
To excel in this position, we anticipate the successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- High attention to detail
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Solutions focused
- Previous experience in credit control and account administration preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing environment advantageous
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health & Wellbeing Programme
- Southern Cross medical cover (after 6 months employment)
- Opportunity to be part of a values focussed and supportive team
- Career, learning and development opportunities
At Hynds, we are New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of wastewater and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family owned since 1973 and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation. We are committed to helping our team succeed and believe in the Hynds values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
To apply, please click APPLY NOW or visit hyndsjobs.co.nz to complete the prerequisite online application form.