Yard & Customer Service - Pukekohe
- Pukekohe Location
- Customer Focused Role
- Family Owned NZ Business
We are seeking a team player to provide exceptional Yard Hand/Customer service to our clients at our busy Pukekohe Branch. This role requires an all-rounder and will encompass assisting with all aspects of the business to ensure the smooth running of the Pukekohe branch yard. Responsibilities will include general yard tasks, loading/unloading of customer vehicles, face to face/phone customer service and stock control.
What you will bring to Hynds:
- Previous customer service experience
- Good level of computer literacy
- Current Full Driver's License
- You must have class two and forklift licenses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - demonstrate high levels of professionalism and attention to detail
- A reasonable level of physical fitness
- A great attitude with the ability to get on with clients and colleagues / excellent customer focus.
Why join Hynds:
- Competitive salary
- Southern Cross medical cover (after 6 months)
- A Values focused and supportive environment
- Career, learning & development opportunities
Who we are:
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family-owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment medical and alcohol & drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a criminal history check. You will also need the legal right to work in NZ.