Customer Service - Albany
- Branch yard & customer-focused role
- Join a high-performing team
- Family-owned NZ business
Due to an internal promotion, we are seeking a new team player to provide exceptional customer service to our clients within the civil, water, wastewater and drainage industries. Responsibilities will include front counter customer sales & service, phone enquiries & quotes, yard & stock control, site deliveries and the loading/unloading of customer vehicles at our busy branch. This is a people-focused and fun role where you get to build and develop relationships with customers on a daily basis.
What you will bring to Hynds:
- Previous trade front counter customer service experience in a similar environment or industry but not essential, we are happy to train and work with people with no industry experience or people wanting a change in career
- Good level of computer literacy
- Current full driver's license
- Willingness to obtain forklift licence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - demonstrate high levels of professionalism and attention to detail
- You will be self-confident and you will be able to approach and engage with customers
- A reasonable level of physical fitness
Why join Hynds:
- Competitive salary
- Training provided including forklift/First Aid and any other relevant courses
- Southern Cross medical insurance cover
- Values focused and supportive environment
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities
- NZ family owned industry & market leader
- Ability to grow within a great industry, Great options for career progression with the Hynds Group.
Who we are:
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family-owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds has a history of internal promotion. A lot of branch managers have started in customer service. There are a wide number of roles within Hynds and the Hynds group to suit different interest and skills. Customer service is a great way to get a foot in the door on a fantastic career
Hynds is committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment medical and alcohol & drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a criminal history check. You will also need the legal entitlement to work in NZ.