Industrial Electrical & Maintenance Technician - Pokeno
- Based at our state of the art manufacturing site in Pokeno
- Fantastic team environment and culture
- Family owned market leader
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will support and assist all the productions team to ensure the availability and reliability of all electrical and mechanical equipment of the plant at our state of the art manufaturing facility in Pokeno. You will apply both your Mechanical and Electrical skills to the finding faults and to repair plant quipment
Key Responsibilites Include
- Plan and execute maintenance tasks (scheduled and emergent) relevant to equipment on site.
- Ensure equipment, materials and tools are on hand for work execution
- Break down fault finding, basic root cause analysis and development of solutions to extend plant life and avoid breakdowns.
- Reduce direct and consequential damages resulting from plant failure
- Maintain a safe system of work for the workplace.
- To maintain high standards to ensure quality work is carried out correctly to the highest standard.
What you will bring to the role
- Proven electrical and mechanical maintenance experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade Certificate or equivalent. Electrical registration
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to build relationships with all levels of business
- Familiar with problem solving and risk identification tools
- Experience preparing JSEA's and SOPs.
Why Join Hynds
- Southern Cross medical insurance cover
- Values focused and supportive environment
- We are a family-owned company, and we pride ourselves on developing our people and producing real opportunities to grow your career
Who we are
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family-owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds is committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment medical and alcohol & drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a criminal history check. You will also need the legal right to work in NZ.