Account Manager - Timaru - Ashburton
- Dynamic specialised sales role
- Timaru or Ashburton based
- NZ family owned business with fantastic team culture
The successful candidate will have a key sales role in the Lower South, focusing on the area from Timaru - North and to the West through to Tekapo. Via a strategic approach, the candidate will increase revenue from the region, build key relationships, identify business opportunities, and maintain extensive knowledge of current projects and market conditions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining key customer relationships
- Managing a sales pipeline and utilising the CRM for opportunities
- Analyse the territory potential and the value of existing and prospective customers.
- Undertaking sales activities, including call plans, that ensures agreed sales targets are achieved
- Territory management analysing potential and existing customers including a systematic call cycle
What you will bring to Hynds:
- Proven sales record in a similar role or industry and an understanding of why the success has been achieved
- A passion and focus for results and can demonstrate the ability to change the results.
- Experience within the water / waste-water industry with a knowledge of our products and how they work is advantageous
- Commercial acumen with an understanding of the key levers that drive business performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to actively engage with customers - demonstrate high levels of professionalism and attention to detail
- Good level of computer literacy
- Current full driver's licence
- Class 2 license an advantage
Why join Hynds:
- Southern Cross medical cover
- Values focused and supportive environment
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities
- Company Vehicle and tools of the trade
Who we are:
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family-owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds is committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a criminal history check. You will also need the legal right to work in NZ.