- Busy branch yard role
- Work locally - Bouverie St
- Family-owned NZ business
We are seeking a new team player to join our awesome team to provide exceptional service to our civil, water, wastewater and drainage customers.
Responsibilities will include stacking/storing products, inwards goods, loading/unloading of customer vehicles, stock control, deliveries, customer service, quotes, phone enquiries and general yard operations within our busy branch.
This is a people-focused and fun role where you get to build and develop relationships with customers on a daily basis and enjoy a great work environment.
What you will bring to Hynds:
- Previous yard & customer service experience in a similar environment or industry
- Experience operating a forklift
- Knowledge of our products and how they work is advantageous
- A keen interest in our industry
- Current full driver's license
- A forklift License (F endorsement) is advantageous but training will be provided
- Good level of computer literacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - demonstrate high levels of professionalism and attention to detail
- You will be self-confident, and you will be able to approach and engage effectively with customers
- A reasonable level of physical fitness.
Why join Hynds:
- Competitive salary
- Southern Cross medical insurance cover
- Values focused and supportive environment
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities
- NZ family owned industry & market leader
Who we are:
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family-owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds is committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment medical and alcohol & drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a criminal history check. You will also need the legal entitlement to work in NZ.