Internal Sales - Central Region
- Join a family owned industry market leader
- Professional growth close to home
- Fantastic team culture
We are currently seeking a friendly and driven person with some sales experience to join our busy Internal Sales team in Hamilton. You will work with customers from Hamilton to Tauaranga to Taupo and Opotiki along with our sales team to plan and implement the contract supply, with direct delivered products and branch supply as required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responding to customer enquiries via email and phone
- Processing customer orders in a timely manner
- Providing internal sales support for the Account and Product Managers
- Supporting the sales team to provide customer quotes
- Providing support for technical material as required
- Liaising closely with the manufacturing and logistics teams regarding delivery schedules
What you will bring:
- Proven experience in an internal sales / customer services role - pricing experience is advantageous
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated high levels of professionalism and attention to detail
- Excellent organization and planning skills with ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience building collaborative relationships
- A keen interest in our industry and our products
- Strong commitment to health and safety.
Why join Hynds:
- Southern Cross medical insurance cover
- Values focused and supportive environment
- We are a family-owned company, and we pride ourselves on developing our people and producing real opportunities to grow your career
Who we are:
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family-owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds is committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment medical and alcohol & drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a criminal history check. You will also need the legal entitlement to work in NZ.